Satellite Phone Rentals
Rent the latest and greatest handheld satellite phone, the Iridium Extreme 9575 on the best satellite phone network!
Satellite phones work anywhere in the World (except for an area around the North & South Poles) where they have a clear view of the sky above and around you! Satellite Phones use satellites that are passing overhead to connect you for phone calls, texting, and even email and basic internet access. Satellite telephone kits typically come with an external magnetic mount antenna for use on a vehicle, vessel or other equipment, and you can get external antennas and docking stations for homes and businesses as well!
Estimated Rates: (including FedEx 2-day shipping, tax, etc.)
- 1 week: $205 + $ 1.75 per minute
- 2 weeks: $295 + $ 1.75 per minute
- 3 weeks: $375 + $ 1.75 per minute
- 1 month: $475 + $ 1.75 per minute
- Pelican case
- 12-volt car charger
- 110v charger
- magnetic mount antenna
See more details, terms & conditions below!
Contact us for more information at (888)608-2299 or email [email protected] for more information!
Satellite Phone Rental Request Form
Iridium’s new Extreme™ satellite phone offers more features and accessories than ever before. It is compact, light-weight, and offers the most rugged handset to date. Iridium is renowned for reliable and voice data service. The Iridium Extreme phone is a quantum advance in the world of satellite communications. This streamlined rugged handset is water-resistant and upgraded with innovative features, which include SMS, SBD online tracking, and programmable GPS-enabled emergency notification enabling a phone and tracking device with a global reach. The Iridium Extreme is built to go anywhere, work anywhere, and provide global voice and data coverage in demanding conditions, for demanding users.
- Iridium’s most compact handset to date, Iridium Extreme is enhanced with more features than ever.
- Compact physical footprint for streamlined portability
- Intuitive user interface for out-of-the-box ease of use
- Jet-water, shock and dust resistance for unparalleled durability
- Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
- Integrated speakerphone
- Headset and hands-free capability
- Internally stowed antenna
- Mini-USB data port
- Accessories to create instant Wi-Fi hotspots anywhere
- Reliable two-way global coverage
- The Iridium Extreme™ is now offered in a GSA Certified version! Contact GIT for more information
- Toughest military-grade handset ever built
- Highest ingress protection (IP) rating in the industry (IP65)
- GPS-enabled location-based services
- Supports online tracking and Google Mapping services
- Programmable, GPS-enabled, one-touch SOS button
- Smallest Iridium phone ever
- Diamond treaded, tapered grip for in-hand ergonomics
- Rugged, high-gain antenna
Iridium Rental Service – Be Ready!
- All Satellite phone rentals include prepaid or postpaid SIM cards for a faster, more emergency-ready, and more user-oriented experience.
Iridium Global Prepaid Plans:
- No Commitment. No Activation Fees. Add minutes when needed.
Service charges apply for making calls or receiving calls through 2-stage dialing. All Service charges are billed to the credit card number on file. All voicemail has a standard greeting and a default voicemail password assigned to the phone. Please do not change the voicemail message or password. There will be a $25.00 charged to the credit card on file to reset the voicemail message or voicemail password on the account.
Satellite Service is based on “line of sight” technology and works best when used in areas with little or no physical obstructions to the satellite signal. Satellite communication mode is not suitable for indoor use unless an external antenna option is utilized. A quick user’s guide will be provided with every rental.
Unused minutes do not carry over past the expiration date but do roll over when minutes are renewed prior to the expiration date (90-day grace period).
IRIDIUM RENTALS DETAILS
• Outgoing calls (PSTN, ISU): $1.75/ minute
• Outgoing to Inmarsat phones: $12.99/ minute
• Incoming calls direct: Free
• Incoming 2-stage calls: $1.75/ minute
• Iridium voicemail retrieval: $1.75/ minute
• SMS-MO (short message service) $.45/ message
TERMS OF RENTAL
LOSS PROTECTION: Loss protection is optional, and protects the renter from full replacement value charges in the event of lost, stolen or damaged equipment. If the equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged, an amount equal to the deductible will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made. If the renter declines the loss protection, the renter agrees to pay the full replacement value of all equipment lost, stolen, or damaged at the current market value. The renter remains liable for all airtime charges until the equipment is reported to a GIT Satellite representative as lost or stolen.
RETURN OF EQUIPMENT: GIT Satellite will provide, as part of shipping costs, a second-day return label. Renter agrees to ship equipment no later than 2 business days after the contracted rental period. Renter understands that failure to do so will result in an additional week’s rental being billed to the credit card number on file until the rental equipment is returned.