Portable Satellite Internet Systems and Services
- 25Mbps download x 3Mbps upload speeds
- Built-in dual-band A/C wireless for WiFi connectivity
- Monthly Service Plans Starting at $ 89.99 per month
- Take it with you and set it up where ever you go within our coverage areas!
- Seasonal and month-to-month options are available!
- Install it at your home or business and maintain it yourself!
- Works in the Continental U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and parts of Alaska, Canada, and Mexico!
- We offer better over-all service and support than other satellite internet systems and service providers!
- RV’ers love this system and pack it around with them and set it up wherever they go to get high-speed internet access from almost anywhere!
- Residential and Small Businesses customers love the support that comes with our VAR Business Internet Platform! (English)
- The oil, gas, mining and construction industries love the portability and self-maintenance options that come with these systems and services!
- Building and Construction Companies love having a system they can set up at job sites to communicate, order supplies and more!
- Emergency services agencies use our systems and services for mobile clinics and mobile command centers for wildfires and other disasters and events!
- Vendors love the ability to set up at remote events, trade shows, etc. and have their own secure network to place orders and process credit card transactions!
- Backup Systems can prevent lost revenue and keep your customers happy if your main internet fails! Our systems work great for backup internet access!
Disclaimer / Warnings
- You must be willing and able to download and follow our ENGLISH setup instructions and usage guide in order to use these systems and services. We will help you through the process, however, without having the instructions w/ pics, etc. in front of you, it’s not easy and it will get very frustrating for you and us very quickly!
- You must have the patience to learn this process if you plan on installing these systems yourself or moving them around! If you don’t have the patience, don’t purchase! You should consider the choice to self-install, self-maintain and move this system around like a HAM Radio hobby as there is a learning curve and it’s certainly not for everyone!
- Last-minute orders rarely work out! Sometimes we are a day or even a week or so out on parts, and unfortunately, UPS, FedEx, and USPS have been dropping the ball on us a LOT lately! Make sure you order well enough in advance to fill your needs and timeline!
- These systems and services will not support more than 10 consecutive users/devices, in fact, they will start to slow down significantly even with 5 – 6 concurrent users/devices!
- These systems and services are not a good solution for VoIP, VPN or other applications that are affected by a 600ms + latency (delay).
- These systems and services advertised “unlimited data” but we use “throttling” to slow you down to 1Mbps – 2Mbps speeds after you run out of full-speed data.
- The full-speed data that is included in your monthly service plan is divided up differently between 8am-6pm and 6pm-8am. Consider that when choosing a monthly service plan!
- These systems and services will work for streaming video, but keep in mind that an average Netflix movie on a cell phone will use up 2 – 3gigs of your monthly data!
- Netflix and YouTube are the only streaming services that have been tested with this system and service! Other streaming services may or may not work well if at all!
- The satellite dish that comes with these systems and service is 39″ x 39″ (round). If you plan on moving these systems around, you must have space to store the components safely!
We offer this system with either the .90m metal antenna or a .98m fiber antenna depending on stock on hand!
We usually ship whatever antenna is available at the time of your order, but feel free to contact us if you would like to specify which antenna you wish to purchase!
(Contains a flat non-pen mount, 50′ of coax, signal meter, etc. – Everything you need to hit the road!)
Outside of the Continental U.S.?
We offer a few different equipment configurations for areas outside of the Continental U.S.! Please contact us prior to ordering if you live outside of the Continental U.S. in order to make sure we offer you the correct equipment for your location!