DSL Internet Access & Telephone Services
CenturyLink offers DSL Internet Access in many areas of the United States! DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) services are typically unlimited, unthrottled internet access that in many areas, works great for streaming Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, and similar applications. It usually also works well for VPN (Virtual Private Networking), RDP (Remote-Desktop), Video Conferencing, Security Cameras, Cloud Storage and Backup solutions and more! DSL usually also supports many multiple Internet devices as well as many more concurrent users than other Internet access solutions!
The speeds and capabilities offered usually vary based on several factors including the quality of the phone lines in your area, how close you are to the nearest CenturyLink terminal, and more! DSL (digital subscriber line) internet generally offers download speeds in the 5–35 Mbps range. Upload speeds are usually in the 1–10 Mbps range.
CenturyLink offers Internet and other services in many areas of the U.S., however other companies such as AT&T, Frontier and other telephone companies and DSL resellers provide connectivity in other areas!
DSL Internet access requires telephone lines for connectivity! A DSL modem us used to provide wired and usually wireless connectivity throughout your home or business, however, you can also use your own wired/wireless router or access point for connectivity if you wish to do so!
Advantages of DSL include:
- Unlimited data in many areas
- Properly supports steaming video! (Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
- Low Latency that properly supports online gaming! (Playstation, Xbox, PC, etc.)
- Supports VPN (Virtual Private Networking), RDP (Remote-Desktop), and more!
- Supports multiple concurrent users and devices in a home or business!
There are a few downfalls to Cable internet including:
- Security: DSL isn’t as secure as other types of Internet access
- Downtimes: A telephone line, cable or equipment fault can take out cable internet access for entire communities or neighborhoods for hours!
Why should you contact us and sign up through us instead of calling Charter/Spectrum direct?
- Find out what all is available and make sure DSL is right for you!
- Get our recommendations on what plan will best fit your needs and budget!
- Get other tips and suggestions on how to use the service and save money!
- We offer it all, and we know the ups and downs of every internet access solution on the market!
- It doesn’t cost you any more to sign up through us, yet we can offer you the same benefits and promotional offers!
- You get an additional level of support and someone else you can contact for information for FREE!
- We have YOUR back! So, if something else better shows up in the future, we will let you know!
Internet access in Bigfork, Internet access in Columbia Falls, Internet access in Kalispell, Internet access in Lakeside, Internet access in Somers, Internet access in Whitefish
internet service providers in Bigfork, internet service providers in Columbia Falls, internet service providers in Kalispell, internet service providers in Lakeside, internet service providers in Somers, internet service providers in Whitefish
isp in Bigfork, isp in Columbia Falls, isp in Kalispell, isp in Lakeside, isp in Somers, isp in West Glacier, isp in Whitefish
DSL in Bigfork, DSL in Columbia Falls, DSL in Kalispell, DSL in Lakeside, DSL in Somers, DSL in Whitefish